Libya Bans Soccer Team Women Competed in Germany

Women’s national team soccer Libya will most likely fail to participate in Discover Football tournament in Germany which starts on Saturday (07/20/2013).

This event will bring together women’s soccer team from Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Palestine, Tunisia, and Germany. The German government funded the tournament is to be a meeting of Middle East women’s soccer players since 2011.

However, the Libyan Football Federation, the reason the tournament was held in the middle of the month of Ramadan, stating that the country’s women’s team can not go to Germany.

“The federation said we could not go to Germany because he was fasting. We’d love to go, but the federation banned, “said midfielder Hadhoum el-Alabed.

El-Alabed (37), which is the most senior player in the squad Libya and have studied in Liverpool, said the ban was a matter of destroying the dream of social change after the fall of Moammar Khadaffy.

“The other teams could go to Berlin, then why can not we? All players cry when we federated states can not go, “said El-Alabed

Earlier, the Libyan Football Federation has given the green light for her team compete in Germany. However, they later changed their minds.

“We are currently in Ramadan. We are not opposed to women’s soccer, “said Secretary General of the Libyan Football Federation Nasser Ahmad.

Difficulties for women Libya football team is like no end. Before prohibited competed, they also received threats from radical Islamic groups.

This threat makes El-Alabed et al had to practice in secret, always on the move, and not infrequently they have to practice under the protection of the army.

In June, the group Ansar al-Sharia, which is related to the murder of the U.S. ambassador in Benghazi, issued a fatwa condemning women’s soccer.

“It’s (women’s soccer) is a matter that we can not accept because it is not in accordance with Islamic law,” the group said.

“Football makes women should be open most of his body and wearing a dress that is unacceptable,” added Ansar al-Sharia.

A leading cleric Libya, Salim Jabar, even urged that country women’s soccer team was dissolved.

“This team is made up of tall beautiful women and it’s not necessary this country,” said Jabar.

“Since the first day they join the team, they’ve sold themselves and give a sense of shame to their families,” he added.

In the reign of Khadaffy, women were allowed to play football masiih although in a limited format. They only play indoors away from public sight.

This prohibition also regrettable coach Emmad El-Fadeih. He said all the players have to follow the rules by wearing gym clothes and no socks and covered shorts.

“They also wear the hijab,” said El-Fadeih.

Although Libya is almost certainly not going to go to Germany, the committee said that the place for Libya remains open.

“We’ve heard what happened. We will wait for further developments, “said a spokesman for Discover Football, Johanna Kosters.

Vincent Kompany: New Players Make Man City Stronger

Manchester City captain Vincent Kompany believes recruits players for City would put his side diluting the gap with Manchester United in terms of squad depth.

City failed to repeat last season’s achievement of the previous season after they trailed by 11 points than United, who eventually clinched long before last week.

Early this season, City players bring new kinds of Stevan Jovetic, Alvaro Negredo, Jesus Navas, and Fernandinho along with new manager Manuel Pellegrini.

Kompany believes a new power will mendatakan title next season. “We played a great part in the transfer market so far,” said Kompany as reported by Soccerway.

“There is a little gap between us and the champions last season and we did everything to attenuate the distance.”

“It will be a good season and I’m sure other teams will also be competitive. We are a team who can look forward and say we will compete on all fronts,” said the Belgian national team players.

Manchester United bid Bale with Fantastic Price

gareth bale (Google image)

In the transfer market this season Manchester United were very active. After Thiago now failing to get the team made David Moyes wants to bring Tottenham winger Gareth Bale.

As reported by the Daily Mirror, Manchester United Bale daring bid for a price of £ 60 million or around Rp 927 billion to bring the players from Wales.

By bringing Bale is expected to replace the current Manchester United striker who wants to leave Old Trafford, Wayne Rooney.

Bale’s move to Manchester United’s Premier League will finish before rolling on August 17. This is because the amount of bids submitted by Manchester United to the Tottenham Hotspurs.

Tottenham previously always rejected bids submitted by the top clubs and one of them is Real Madrid, to buy Gareth Bale. Bale purchase is also believed to be a request from the New Manager of Manchester United, David Moyes.

Milan Reject Samp For Niang

AC Milan reported to have rejected a proposal from another Italian club Sampdoria in an attempt to get M’Baye Niang this summer.
Previous word got out that the young French striker will join Bluerchiati in summer more often in order to get a chance to play in the first team.
But the latest news is mentioned M’Baye Niang will remain at San Siro this season going into the squad because of the need for a return to Milan in the Champions Champins through qualifying.

Honda refused Barca for Milan?

AC Milan CEO Ernesto Bronzetti confirmed that CSKA Moscow star Keisuke Honda to join the Rossoneri.
Men are also members of the club Milan was even claimed Japan 27-year-old star has rejected the proposal of Barcelona.
“Tonight after their League matches (Russian league) He will speak with CSKA president to tell him that she wanted to go,” said Ernesto on Sky Sport Italia.
“They want to keep him for the Champions League, but he only wants to join Milan,” he claims.
“He even turned down a move to Barcelona.”
Although constantly linked with Milan but about the value of the transfer is still an obstacle displacement Honda, Milan even mentioned going to wait until the January transfer window when the contract is completed the player which means Honda are going to Italy for free.

Toronto FC announce signing of Spanish midfielder Alvaro Rey

oronto FC have added a new player, and a new nationality, to their roster during the open transfer window.

The club announced Thursday they have signed Spanish midfielder Álvaro Rey. Terms of the deal were not disclosed, per team and league policy.

Rey, 24, most recently played for Xérez in the Spanish second division, where he scored three goals in 28 appearances. A product of the Real Betis youth system, Rey also played with Spanish second division side Gimnastic de Tarragona before joining Xérez.

“Álvaro trained with the team for several weeks last month, and played in a reserve match with us against Montreal. He’s very technical and quick, and is good at taking on defenders,” Toronto FC president and general manager Kevin Payne told the team’s website. “He offers something different than we typically see in MLS and we think he’ll help our team become more dangerous.”

Rey will be added to the roster and eligible to play once his International Transfer Certificate (ITC) arrives.

Guus Hiddink Resign As Anzhi Coach

Guus Hiddink decided to quit as coach of Russian Premier League club, Anzhi Makhachkala. This was disclosed by the Dutch coach, Monday, July 22, 2013. This decision was a bit surprising, because he has just extended his contract for one year on June 11, 2013.

Hiddink signed a contract with Anzhi on February 17, 2012. The 66-year coach brought Anzhi finished third in the 2012-13 season. Hiddink also helped Samuel Eto’o and his friends penetrate the Russian Cup final, before defeated CSKA Moscow.
However, Anzhi diving bad start in the 2013-14 season. From the first two games, this wealthy club has not won. Anzhi were held 2-2 by Lokomotiv Moscow in the opening match, and then lost 1-2 to Dinamo Moscow last Friday.

“This decision was not easy for me. However, I have always said, my mission is to help Anzhi grow and thrive, without my participation,” said Hiddink was quoted as saying Anzhi’s official website.

“Now the time has come. I believe this club has a bright future. Glad I could be part of a large-scale project is football,” he continued.

It did not take long Anzhi appoint Hiddink replacement. The club is nicknamed Dagestanskiye Rene Meulensteen chose as his successor. Meulensteen Anzhi join the coaching staff at the end of the season after the resignation of Sir Alex Ferguson at Manchester United. Previously, Meulensteen served as first team coach of Manchester United, which deals specifically with the development of techniques and skills. (art)

Jese signs new Real Madrid deal

Real Madrid has confirmed that promising youngster Jese Rodriguez has signed a new contract with the Santiago Bernabeu side until the summer of 2017.

The Spain Under-20 star’s previous deal was due to expire in 2014 and the attacker recently hinted at a potential transfer elsewhere in order to bolster his chances of first-team football; however, Jese has now ended all speculation about his future by inking a four-year extension with Madrid.

“Real Madrid announce that Jese has extended his contract, by which he will remain with the club for the next four seasons,” a statement on the club’s official website reads.

The versatile attacker is seen as one of the biggest talents to have come through the ranks of the Madrid youth academy in recent years and made his official first team debut in December 2011.

Jese impressed with Real Madrid Castilla in the Segunda Division in 2012-13, netting 22 goals to beat club legend Emilio Butragueno’s record for goals scored in one season with the youth side.

He was also one of Spain’s brightest stars at the recent U-20 World Cup, bagging five goals in five appearances, including a brace against the United States.

Kobe Bryant Practicing With AC Milan squad

Kobe Bryant, berlatih sejenak dengan skuat Milan selain menjalani perawatan cedera tendon Achilles

Barcelona apparently not the only European club football are popular Kobe Bryant.

U.S. basketball star who played for the LA Lakers for this is known as a supporter Blauragana. But, aside from the Catalan giants, Kobe was also supports elite team of the Italian Serie A, AC Milan.

On Saturday (20/7) is, Kobe was caught visiting Rossoneri at Milanello training base for treatment of Achilles tendon injuries recently smother.

However, in addition to these reasons, the 34-year-old basketball player also take advantage of the visit to the practice squad for a moment with the Rossoneri. Milan tifosi itself then appreciate the arrival of their fame to give this one back number 24 jersey, corresponding Kobe in Lakers uniform.

Hiddink Backward For Barca?

Aging Dutch coach, Guus Hiddink surprisingly resigned his position as coach of Russian club, Anzhi Makhachkala.
Since dibesut Hiddink wealthy Russian club have a competitive edge as Russia’s top division last season Anzhi three finish, but it also brought Anzhi Hiddink to the Russia Cup final.
“This decision was not easy for me, but I never told my mission in Anzhi could have ended when the club was able to grow and thrive without my participation,” he said at Anzhi’s official website.
“I’m sure the club will have a bright future and I am happy once part of a large-scale project is football,” he said.
Sir Alex Ferguson’s assistant at Manchester United, Rene Meulensteen directly specified as a successor labor Anzhi Hiddink.
The sudden resignation led to speculation that the 66-year-old man will move to Barcelona as a replacement for Tito Vilanova.
If this happens it will be one of the historical record for the past nemesis Hiddink never jasmine Barca, Real Madrid.
Previous names Gerrardo Martino coach and former Argentina captain and Barca B coach, Luis Enrique linked as a successor Vilanova.